- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Public relations – managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
- Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans.
- Consistently seek out new opportunities to place Listonic stories in user-facing media.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills demonstrated with examples
- Knows what it takes to make a story attractive to journalists and is able to articulate it as eloquently as regional leaders can
- A high level of knowledge of online life, social media and Internet culture
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and influencing without authority.
- Creative, diplomatic, with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details; ability to prioritize, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Internship, preferably extended to full time job.
- Position Type: Half Time/Full Time.
- Location: Łódź, Matejki Street.
Mail your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org